Friday, April 8, 2011

Coupon Pledge from Amanda Ostrowski, who was featured on the first episode of Extreme Couponing

Ok, so many of you are just now watching Extreme Couponing.  The episode that originally aired back in December 2010 was reaired on Wednesday night and featured one of my online friends, Amanda Ostrowski. She was the one featured at the beginning of the program.  Please check out her new blog!!

Link to Pledge
I pledge allegiance, against coupon fraud and to only use coupons ethically
To make those proud, who want freebies like me.
I will not copy Ip’s
I will not “decode” a coupon
I will not use coupons against the words written or use shady practices
One coupon community
Under God
Together as ONE
Freebies and Cheapies the RIGHT WAY FOR ALL!


No comments:

Post a Comment