Sunday, April 10, 2011

J'aime Kirlew Committing Coupon Fraud on Camera--This is NOT how it's done.


This is a video of J'aime Kirlew showing others how to commit coupon fraud.  It's NOT billed as such, but if you notice, she doesn't show which coupons she is using.  Over the last 2 years, I have NEVER seen coupons she is using that are APPLICABLE to items she actually purchased.  There WERE $5 off Schick Hydro Razors coupons out, but they were for razors only, not shaving cream.  Also, I have never seen $4 off any Secret, nor $5 off any Windex.  It's scary, embarrassing, and appalling that she was teaching people how to do this. 

This is how NOT to do it.  NEVER commit coupon fraud.  It is stealing.  Plain and simple. It is already hard for a legitimate serious couponer out there.  This makes it that much harder.  I had a lady "unsure" if she could take my coupon that was for $2 off ANY Olay Cleanser (the one I was buying happened to be pictured on the coupon) last week.  It irritated me, but maybe people like this are why cashiers are hesitate.  She had to ask a trainer if she could.  (Ok, I honestly think she just needs some education on coupons, but still...it isn't easy doing what I do, and now it will be harder because Mrs.  Crazy Hair has to do it illegally.)


Ok, so since this is part 2, I had to go looking for Part 1.  I was SHOCKED by what I found there...LEGITIMATE couponing!!  Many of the deals she showed (and she thoroughly explained how to do them) I did when they were out (The Motrin PM, The Benadryl Anti-Itch Sticks, the All) and she still ended up with a $0.03 total.  Here is that video:




No comments:

Post a Comment