Sunday, April 17, 2011

Don’t Have Time To Coupon? Internet Printables are your answer

This is my article that was run on the blog Money Saving Amanda today!!

I love to share my passion for couponing with others, but inevitably I will be midway through explaining all that couponing entails when someone will stop me to say they don’t have the time and/or patience for all that.  I have thought very hard about this lately and realized that Internet Printable (IP) coupons are the answer.  I think it is so relaxing to go through, click on the coupons I can use, print them out, and cut immediately.  That’s as easy as it gets.  Much less stressful than the sometimes daunting task of digging through my insert (newspaper) coupons to find a coupon that my area might not even have gotten!
There are several sources for internet printable (IP) coupons.  (Links to follow.)  Some of them will add new coupons on Sunday, and some at the first of the month.  I recommend bookmarking all the sites into a special folder and going through periodically to see what’s new. 
Facebook is also a great place to get excellent coupons.  If you “Like” many of these companies, while they are having promotions, you can print awesome, high value coupons. 
A concern is the cost of paper and ink to print all these coupons.  Many of the office supply stores offer deals that will help.  Often, they will run a deal where you purchase a ream of paper and get the full amount or the full amount minus $1 back in rewards.  I also find some really good deals on paper during Back to School sales. 
With a WorkLife Rewards membership at Office Depot, which is free, you can get $2 per empty ink cartridge you turn in to recycle, up to 20 a month.  You do not have to purchase the ink from Office Depot to receive the credit. At the end of the quarter, you will get your money back in the form of a gift card.  I almost always use my gift card to buy more ink.  At Office Depot, recycling rewards will not exceed the amount of your total qualifying annual Office Depot purchases, so watch that.  Staples will also credit you $2 up to 10 a month. Office Max will credit you with $3 per empty visibly undamaged HP, Dell, or Lexmark ink or toner cartridge, up to 20 a month.  The total amount of your recycling rewards issued cannot exceed your total qualified purchase amount in your MaxPerks account. Please see each store’s website for additional terms.
I use HP ink, and Target has some of the best deals I have seen for it, usually offering a gift card after purchase. When it goes on sale at Target, I usually buy as much as I can afford, hoping it will tide me over until the next sale or I get a WorkLife Rewards Gift Card! 
On my blog, I’ll show you how to get the best deals for the least investment of time using internet coupons, coupons you find in stores, and sales.  Let’s beat inflation with couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment