Monday, April 25, 2011

Walgreens 4/24-4/30/2011

I have done a lot of thinking on how I am going to handle Walgreens, as I think it's the most frustrating and complicated store to shop.  I have decided I am not going to cover anything dealing with Register Rewards. I'm just going to mention things you could get there for less or the same price as Walmart. Otherwise, you potentially could get frustrated and give up.  I'm not kidding; if I ever get frustrated and give up, it's because I went to Walgreen's.  I've left there furious and/or crying more times than I care to admit. (It probably happens at least half of the time I go in there, after doing this for 2 years. I KNOW how to do it, but convincing a manager that they don't understand their own policies is futile.)

Remember, you can take your ad to Walmart to price match. 

Cleaning Products
Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent 25-32 loads $2.99 with in-ad coupon on front page

LIMIT 3 PER TRANSACTION
Link to $1 off 2 Coupon--Must Register


Household Cleaners 2/$5.00
Tilex 32oz
Liquid Plumr 32oz
Formula 409 32oz
Green Works 22 or 32oz
SOS Pads 10ct
Clorox Toilet Bowl Cleaner 24 oz
Clorox Bath Cleaner 30oz
Clorox Clean UP 32oz
Clorox Wipes 35ct
$2.00/2 Walgreens April Coupon Booklet found in front of store by sales ads
=$1.50 each when you buy 2 (You can use the coupon once to buy 4, 6, or however many you want in an even number.)

Food
Freezer Pops Fla-vor-ice and Jelly Belly 6-16ct  $0.59
LIMT 3 PER TRANSACTION

Chicken of the Sea Chunk Tuna 5 oz $0.69 with in ad coupon on page 2
LIMIT 3 PER TRANSACTION

Pringles Chips 5.71-6.73 oz 3 for $4
LIMIT 3 PER TRANSACTION

School/Office Supplies
Mead Envelopes 40-100 pack $0.69 with in-ad coupon on page 4
LIMIT 3 PER TRANSACTION


Checkout
Nestle Candy Bar Singles $0.39
LIMIT 6 PER TRANSACTION

No comments:

Post a Comment