Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Elmo Online Videos Teach Kids About Being Fiscally Responsible

Link to Sesamestreet.com

I just read about these videos from a financial blog I follow. I haven't watched any of them, but I bet they are great since they are from Sesame Street. 

I copied this directly from the website, "Each time your young child sees you spend money or use the ATM, she is building an understanding of what money is. You can guide that understanding with simple activities about making good choices; what has value; and spending, sharing, and saving. Over time you'll see that, through everyday conversations and fun, you can help your child grow up to make good financial decisions."

It is NEVER to early to teach your children to be fiscally responsible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment