Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's All About You-Tell Me What You Want

I've been thinking about this blog and the direction I want it to go.  Since it is just starting, I'd like to know what you (if anyone is reading this) would like to see. 

I'm trying to make it as easy as possible for you to save money; that's the goal.  I can't tell you how many people over the 2+ years I've been serious about couponing have told me they'd like to coupon but don't have the time.  This is my solution for them, which seems to be the majority of people. Hopefully, I will be able to further streamline things and make it  less time consuming. 

I'm just interested in your thoughts.  Sometimes I have a hard time determining what is a good deal.  If I have a real question, I usually post a note stating I'm not sure. Please leave me comments to tell me. It won't hurt my feelings if you tell me it isn't a good deal.  For instance, on baby stuff I almost have no clue.  I like to get name brand diapers for $5 or less and tubs of name brand wipes for $1 or less, but those deals don't come around very often.  If you actually need diapers, you need them regardless of price.  I've been using Walmart's pricing; if it's less than Walmart's everyday price, I feel it is a good deal.  I'm not sure that's the best solution either. 

Anyway, whatever you'd like to see, let me know.  I'm here for YOU, not me! (Ok, maybe a little for me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment