Friday, April 1, 2011

Making Going to the Movies Less Expensive By Signing Up For Email Newsletters and Rewards Programs

My AWESOME friend, Lori Marshall, told me about these newsletters and rewards programs. 

Cinemark Theatres


Sign up for Cinemark Weekly Email Newsletter and get a new concession coupon each week!  I haven't done this yet, so I'm not sure what kind of coupons they send.  I am going to sign up with you guys now!!  Of course, it will also include what is now playing, coming soon, and any current contests or promotions. 


Carmike Cinemas
You can obtain a membership card for the Rewards program at any Carmike Cinema.  You receive 1 credit per dollar spent on ticket purchases at the box office and 1 point per dollar spent at the concession stand when you present your card to the cashier.   

Hollywood Theaters

No comments:

Post a Comment