Sunday, April 3, 2011

Walgreens 4/3-4/9/2011

I have done a lot of thinking on how I am going to handle Walgreens, as I think it's the most frustrating and complicated store to shop.  I have decided I am not going to cover anything dealing with Register Rewards. I'm just going to mention things you could get there for less or the same price as Walmart. Otherwise, you potentially could get frustrated and give up.  I'm not kidding; if I ever get frustrated and give up, it's because I went to Walgreen's.  I've left there furious and/or crying more times than I care to admit. (It probably happens at least half of the time I go in there, after doing this for 2 years. I KNOW how to do it, but convincing a manager that they don't understand their own policies is futile.)

Remember, you can take your ad to Walmart to price match. 

FOOD
Hellmann's Mayonnaise 22-30 oz $2.99 
($3.98 at Walmart in Tyler, TX)

Swanson Chicken Broth 14 oz can $0.50 with in-ad coupon on page 3
($0.86 at Walmart in Tyler, TX)

PAPER PRODUCTS
Scott Natural Paper Towels 6 pack $4 with coupon found in Walgreen's April Coupon Booklet found by sales ads in store

SCHOOL SUPPLIES
Crayola Color Wonder on the Go $1.50--I'm not sure, but that seems like a good price

No comments:

Post a Comment